• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lawyer with no morals

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

guitarplaya

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? philadelphia. i recently anonamously turned in someone who was wanted by the law. a few weeks after the incident i started getting threats. people were saying they knew it was me. i just figured they were baiting me, trying to get me to say i did it. then i get a letter from the guy i sent to jail saying his lawyer told him it was me. gave him my address, phone number and everything!!! how could this happen?? and what can i do about it?? should i contact the district attorney? help!!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? philadelphia. i recently anonamously turned in someone who was wanted by the law. a few weeks after the incident i started getting threats. people were saying they knew it was me. i just figured they were baiting me, trying to get me to say i did it. then i get a letter from the guy i sent to jail saying his lawyer told him it was me. gave him my address, phone number and everything!!! how could this happen?? and what can i do about it?? should i contact the district attorney? help!!What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
You should have contacted the DA regarding the threats. If you turned the guy in anonymously how did everyone have your name, address and telephone number?

latigo

His henchmen were attempting to trap you (and who else) into an admission of being the snitch, but the guy you snitched on wouldn’t think of being so devious. Is that what you expect us to believe? Wise up, Mr. “Who, me?”

And please don’t comeback with, “But only his attorney would know my address, phone number and everything!!!”

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">