• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lawyer using ilegally accessed email

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bham

nope im happy the way things are, she served me my lawyer thinks its BS wanted to try to get it dismissed i said no, get in front of judge i got nothing to hide, get all my emails for all i care 18 years at this company- 9th guy hired, 300 strong now, no worries there- so her lawyer isnt doing anything wrong - i get that but seeing she said i intentionally sent it to her client, which i didnt, produced the evidence to support it right or wrong at some poi8nt doesnt the a lawyer have to show some level of integrity?

has the child, you don't have the child, you are trying to get custody and basically looking for all the mud you can find to sling it all at Mom.

Remember...when you do that, you leave your own hands dirty.

Sound about right?[/QUOTE]

bham

therapist left voice mail saying she didnt she was stunned maybe the therapist email was hacked. but....lawyer said i sent it to her client didnt so...wrong forum i need a forum on hacking into emails and stealing info that's all!

nope im happy the way things are, she served me my lawyer thinks its BS wanted to try to get it dismissed i said no, get in front of judge i got nothing to hide, get all my emails for all i care 18 years at this company- 9th guy hired, 300 strong now, no worries there- so her lawyer isnt doing anything wrong - i get that but seeing she said i intentionally sent it to her client, which i didnt, produced the evidence to support it right or wrong at some poi8nt doesnt the a lawyer have to show some level of integrity?

has the child, you don't have the child, you are trying to get custody and basically looking for all the mud you can find to sling it all at Mom.

Remember...when you do that, you leave your own hands dirty.

Sound about right?
[/QUOTE]

bham

you know...if i was a lawyer id be saying if she can hack in to steal an email, she can hack in to delete evidence such as emails i sent her or harassing emails she sent me... i think it relevant but what do i know

therapist left voice mail saying she didnt she was stunned maybe the therapist email was hacked. but....lawyer said i sent it to her client didnt so...wrong forum i need a forum on hacking into emails and stealing info that's all!
[/QUOTE]

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
you know...if i was a lawyer id be saying if she can hack in to steal an email, she can hack in to delete evidence such as emails i sent her or harassing emails she sent me... i think it relevant but what do i know
Obviously not a whole heck of a lot about email systems. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">