• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Affidavit and court room procedure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

troyncplus

What is the name of your state? Iowa
Does an affidavit have to be dated to make it valid. In a motion to compel hearing is the Judge required to make a ruling on each of the requests for production of docs and interrogatories asked for? If one party is late with docs. and interrogatories and several attempts to meet and confer were not answered should the unresponsive party lose his right to any objections?One last question is { See Plaintiffs Petition At Law} a Valid cause of action. If so how can you defend against it. No elements are set forth. Is it okay for a Judge to tell you to get the matter resolved I do not want you in my court! Any thoughts are appreciated.

lostat48

does judge seem partial to one

I am having a dilema with that fact that my husband has been told to produce documents for 3 months and 2 court hearings later, he still has produced nothing. Like a court order means nothing! He doesn't and has not done anything that the court has ordered, and the judge says nothing to him and we just keep scheduling another court date. I am sure that the judge for some reason has already taken his side and I am sure that I can not win anything.
He abandoned me, the home and our marital debts and that seems to be okay.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">