• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Ethics & Lawyer Malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ceserini

What is the name of your state? California (Northern California)

My former family law attorney mispresented my case, withheld information with would have resulted in a settlement, but because he was eager to go to trial the following week - he declined an offer to settle without discussing with me. He hired an expert witness who was to substantiate the income generated from a small business as well as opine as far as IRS allowable tax deductions, etc. This person was immediately discredited due to the fact that he held no credentials, degree, certificates, that qualified him as an expert witness. He went as far as high school. There is so much more to this story. If you can help, please do.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">