• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Literally put out of bussiness by State A/G's office

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

happymike

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?New Hampshire
I'm not the best with computers, My brother @ I started a home heating oil co L.L.C. back in 2005 and in 2009 the State Assistant A/G Constance Stratton thru us to the Media, in regards to Pre-Buy Heating oil Sales and Deliveries. Yes we were struggling after the winter of 06/07 Remember when Oil spiked to $147.00 Per barrell, we sold approx 500.000 gal @ $2.489 and it cost us $4.299 to deliver it following season. We lost our xxx. but could have survived. We were located and paying rent to my brother s Car Wash & Gas. He had financing , in the works dependent upon Stop & Shop coming in and signing a 20+ year lease for the gas, and that would have cememted Bank Financing for the Oil co. Well the due diligence was up for stop & shop. The week of Christmas 2009 and the A/G's office knew all this thru our several meetings with them in the N.H. State house. But she Constance Stratton decided to throw us to the media Christmas eve of 2009. Well that was the preverbial straw that broke the camel's back ! ALL Banks and Lender s Vendors Spraque Oil literally ran for the hills. And all the lawyers around here were scared to death or in the GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK and didn't put up any fight whatsoever.I lost everything I owned. Any suggestions? My brother can explain all this much better, if I can get a phone ninber to call.Your probably not open today, Could you please e;mail me a phone number for him to call you Monday..I Thank-You with all my heart for any and i mean any sliver of good advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

You Are Guilty

I'm not the best with computers, My brother @ I started a home heating oil co L.L.C. back in 2005 and in 2009 the State Assistant A/G Constance Stratton thru us to the Media, in regards to Pre-Buy Heating oil Sales and Deliveries. Yes we were struggling after the winter of 06/07 Remember when Oil spiked to $147.00 Per barrell, we sold approx 500.000 gal @ $2.489 and it cost us $4.299 to deliver it following season. We lost our ass. but could have survived. We were located and paying rent to my brother s Car Wash & Gas. He had financing , in the works dependent upon Stop & Shop coming in and signing a 20+ year lease for the gas, and that would have cememted Bank Financing for the Oil co. Well the due diligence was up for stop & shop. The week of Christmas 2009 and the A/G's office knew all this thru our several meetings with them in the N.H. State house. But she Constance Stratton decided to throw us to the media Christmas eve of 2009. Well that was the preverbial straw that broke the camel's back ! ALL Banks and Lender s Vendors Spraque Oil literally ran for the hills. And all the lawyers around here were scared to death or in the GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK and didn't put up any fight whatsoever.I lost everything I owned. Any suggestions? My brother can explain all this much better, if I can get a phone ninber to call.Your probably not open today, Could you please e;mail me a phone number for him to call you Monday..I Thank-You with all my heart for any and i mean any sliver of good advice.Sincerely,
1 - you might want to remove your personal details from your post (I have in this quote)

2 - can you get your brother to come post here about what happened? This makes no sense.

Hot Topic

I'm not the best with computers, My brother @ I started a home heating oil co L.L.C. back in 2005 and in 2009 the State Assistant A/G Constance Stratton thru us to the Media, in regards to Pre-Buy Heating oil Sales and Deliveries. Yes we were struggling after the winter of 06/07 Remember when Oil spiked to $147.00 Per barrell, we sold approx 500.000 gal @ $2.489 and it cost us $4.299 to deliver it following season. We lost our ass. but could have survived. We were located and paying rent to my brother s Car Wash & Gas. He had financing , in the works dependent upon Stop & Shop coming in and signing a 20+ year lease for the gas, and that would have cememted Bank Financing for the Oil co. Well the due diligence was up for stop & shop. The week of Christmas 2009 and the A/G's office knew all this thru our several meetings with them in the N.H. State house. But she Constance Stratton decided to throw us to the media Christmas eve of 2009. Well that was the preverbial straw that broke the camel's back ! ALL Banks and Lender s Vendors Spraque Oil literally ran for the hills. And all the lawyers around here were scared to death or in the GOOD OLE BOY NETWORK and didn't put up any fight whatsoever.I lost everything I owned. Any suggestions? My brother can explain all this much better, if I can get a phone ninber to call.Your probably not open today, Could you please e;mail me a phone number for him to call you Monday..I Thank-You with all my heart for any and i mean any sliver of good advice.

You could get yourself in serious legal trouble for posting unsubstantiated charges.

Last edited by a moderator:

justalayman

You could get yourself in serious legal trouble for posting unsubstantiated charges.
Ya mean you could understand that enough to see the OP made any real claims of any wrongdoing?

Got a garble to English translator handy? The internet has just about everything but I couldn't find a translator for this language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">