• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Malpractce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Job Musyoki

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas. I had a piece of land in a prime area in another country out of the US. Had all the documents and had paid all the required fees. Last time i was there i found someone had occupied the land and had started development on it. I reported the matter to local authorities and i came to know that his documents were forged based on mine. I hired a lawyer to go to court stop the construction and stop access to the land by the developer. The lawyer got the injunction to stop the developer while the developer was still constructing but did not serve the defendant who continued with construction, connected electricity and occupied the house. Attempt to reach the lawyer by mail were unsuccesful. He refused to go to court for hearings. I had paid all that he asked me to. Can i sue for damages? Advice.:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">