• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Malpractice by opposing attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

ImInjured, there was one comment that you made that gives me some pause and it was this: "I received notice from THE SAME lawyer that represented the party from here in the states that he is now representing the overseas developers."

I find it curious that the lawyer would contact you. Are the overseas developers suing you, represented by the same lawyer hired earlier by the party in the states?

Again, I do not see a conflict of interest from what you have posted. I also do not see a malpractice claim from what you have posted.

I also have some question as to your motives in posting, because I do not believe you are being honest with us. But (to quote you ;)), doesn't matter. You have received our opinions. Do with them what you please.

Last edited:

Silverplum

That was a sorry lack of manners on the part of the op. It was remarkably nice of the knowledgeable volunteers to continue to provide answers to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">