• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

misrepresentation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

honestman

What is the name of your state? MD

If an attorney did misrepresentation, how and what should I do about it? Can I send a letter to the local bar association to ask for investigation?

IRISH GIRL

stephenk said:
it all depends on the misrepresentation.

Does misrepresentation include an Attorney portraying himself as the Attorney he is not! as in making claims in advertising that he is a Former IRS Agent ( found out he is not) and things of that nature to get people to retain them. have proof of all this.

Also useing a false Corporation Name when advertising and showing this Corporation name on POA and Retainer, infact the Corporation name does not exist! have proof of this as well.

Does this clasify as misrepresentation ? if so what can the Bar Council or Bar Association do about that! I'll tell you nothing, because they have done Squat about our case on this so-called misrepresentation, and other things, This Attorney is not even licensed in my state, NY lies and said he was, took $8,401.00 and Absonded with it plus we now owe interest for the last OVER 2/1/2 years to the IRS not to mention nothing was ever done on our case with them from this Attorney, Hell who knows maybe other Bar Councils and Bar Accosiations are nothing like the STATE OF MASS, because they do NOTHING! There were other cases againsts this same attorney, I even spoke to one of the other victims, he filed in 2001 and nothing has ever been done, thats hoe long this attorney has gotten away with his actions??? amazing

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">