• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

municipal court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mssunshine1234

New Jersey, I was arrested for shoplifting in ewing Nj as of 11-18-2005 I went 2 the first court date but didn't appear for the rest do to personal problems but I was arrested again for unpaid fines on 08-15-2007 & the towns the warrents where for was for treanton NJ , W. Windsor Nj & Pa & where I was arrested @ I sat there for 22 days do to waiting to go to video court to take care of everything in nj before I can waive my rights to extriditited to Pa... Now ewing never came up! So now on 04-2009 I was pulled over in Hamilton township the police said I had a warrent for my arrest from ewing nj & the warrent was active as of 02-14-2008. Now my question 2 you is I have court on 06-29-2009 can I file a motion for dismissal for lack of do process? & I had to post bail for 350.00What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">