• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need desperate Help does this case belong to civil law suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rnarang

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? I am located in california . I got seperated from my wife on dec 2002. May 2003 i received disolution letter from her attorney they will settle the matter within 9 months they drageed the matter so long . I have all necessary corrospondence from them . Finally I decided to go to court and file trial for declaration. Is there any way i can sue them under civil law suit for the greed because they dragged it so long so they can gain from real estate community property were i have lived in and I have made mortgage payments for 24 months.

Shay-Pari'e

rnarang said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state? I am located in california . I got seperated from my wife on dec 2002. May 2003 i received disolution letter from her attorney they will settle the matter within 9 months they drageed the matter so long . I have all necessary corrospondence from them . Finally I decided to go to court and file trial for declaration. Is there any way i can sue them under civil law suit for the greed because they dragged it so long so they can gain from real estate community property were i have lived in and I have made mortgage payments for 24 months.

(QUOTE)Finally I decided to go to court and file trial for declaration.(QUOTE)
Your post makes no sense.

rmet4nzkx

Divorces often take years in California, Do you have an attorney? There is a way to get the divorce while the settlement is worked out, perhaps that is what you are asking?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">