• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help with lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mini's mom

What is the name of your state?nh

I had a lawyer (not mine) change a court ordered payment agreement by (l) refusing my money (2) changing the terms of that court ordered agreement (3) her client stole my broodmares (thoroughbred horses) and created a scam (4) she put that change in writing (5) told me to pay someone else (the shipper person had to come from out of state (6) I hold all the reg papers ont he horses (7) Ihave been all over the country via emails and no one has seen or found them (8) this person's wife (the client) has also accessed my electronic mail (my first e mail account) - I filed a motion for contempt with the superior court - who is in contempt (the lawyer or the client) - do Ihave to put case law in themotion - if I do where do I find such case law - do I have to put subpoena's with it - there is no hearing scheduled at present - the motion was returned by the court as I didnot put the correct filing fee with it (how many days to return it) - I have consulted a lawyer in this state but I won't see him (he is on vac) until wed - can they be assessed lawyer's fees (mine) and be made to return my property without cost - like i said she put this all in writing and I like a fool believed her - I filed a complaint with the nh bar and I was told that she has not duty to me only to her client - she is currently disbarred in nh so who is responsible her, her client or her firm - she was fired abruptly over this matter in december 2002. - thanks
mini's mom

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">