• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need your help, can she sue us?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bufft23

Well, I have boyfriend and were been together for 28months. Suddenly, I fell inlove with a "butch", a lesbian and she's my friend and co agent, were both working in the same company. It all started last March. Actually, me and my boyfriend were living together since July2007. Month of May this year when my boyfriend noticed that i changed, that im always on the phone talking to her, so he decided to left.

Last night, my boyfriend texted her that she's the one who ruin our relationship, actually my boyfriend doesn't know the whole story whats happening between the two of us. The girl thought that im making stories to my boyfriend, thats she's a homewrecker, and accusing me that im denying the truth that im the one who's going gaga JUST to win him back. Now, she will SUE us for she believe that she was abused, we destroy her credibilty and her dignity specially with my boyfriend's text. I already explain it to HER that i NEVER said to my boyfriend that she loves me and we don't have a deeper relationship (we really don't have. She have loved me but she decided to stopped and be friends)... She's using my all the emails and my text messages stating how i feel for her as her evidence. Yah, its my Karma. CAN SHE SUE US? Please help..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">