• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Negligent administrator

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you I'll do just that
Hello Quincy well the last time you heard for me I could go on and the judge overturned the foreclosure and I was to go back to court in 30 days will the 14th will be it I tried to contact the administrator and she has not gotten back with me can you give me any pointers on what I should be prepared for

quincy

Hello Quincy well the last time you heard for me I could go on and the judge overturned the foreclosure and I was to go back to court in 30 days will the 14th will be it I tried to contact the administrator and she has not gotten back with me can you give me any pointers on what I should be prepared for
I am not sure what you can expect when you return on Wednesday to revisit the administrator's actions.

You should be prepared to show the judge the times you tried to contact the administrator by email, as the judge recommended, and the failure of the administrator to get back to you. Other than that, you can refer back to the advice offered earlier on how to present yourself before the judge.

And you always have the option of having an attorney in your area assist you, if you feel you are unable to handle this on your own. It may be getting to the point where a personal review is warranted.

Good luck, Outtaplace.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Can you afford the house?

quincy

I would but it's so far behind that I can't catch them up there's only like 8 or 9 thousand left in his account now and I was going to do a quick sale and atleSt come out with something vs NOTHING and at least salvage my dads name but she wouldn't answer or return a call to sell the house. So now I've lost my home I have a rental property in bonham I will sell if I have to but she has done me wrong in every way. And there's got to be something or someone that can help me .
Zigner, the above is an earlier post by Outtaplace.

Outtaplace did not qualify for a mortgage loan so the house/house loan was in her father's name. She had hoped to escape a foreclosure on the house by lining up her own buyer or by doing a short sale.

Zigner

Zigner, the above is an earlier post by Outtaplace.

Outtaplace did not qualify for a mortgage loan so the house/house loan was in her father's name. She had hoped to escape a foreclosure on the house by lining up her own buyer or by doing a short sale.
I understand...but how long is the bank expected to wait?

ETA: Ultimate responsibility may end up being on the administrator, but that is going to be distilled down to $.

quincy

I understand...but how long is the bank expected to wait?

ETA: Ultimate responsibility may end up being on the administrator, but that is going to be distilled down to $.
The administrator's actions have been questioned and are being monitored. If it is shown there has been a mismanagement of the estate's assets by the administrator, the administrator could be held responsible for losses.

That said, I really do not see that what happens with the house is within Outtaplace's control, this even if Outtaplace has the means to purchase the house right now or not. It is not Outtaplace's house.

Zigner

The administrator's actions have been questioned and are being monitored. If it is shown there has been a mismanagement of the estate's assets by the administrator, the administrator could be held responsible for losses.

That said, I really do not see that what happens with the house is within Outtaplace's control, this even if Outtaplace has the means to purchase the house right now or not. It is not Outtaplace's house.
Agreed .

quincy

Good. :)

All Outtaplace can do as sole beneficiary is to bring to the court's attention what the administrator is doing that might be viewed as a mishandling of the estate's assets. She has done that. I am not sure there is much else for her to do.

I am not sure what you can expect when you return on Wednesday to revisit the administrator's actions.

You should be prepared to show the judge the times you tried to contact the administrator by email, as the judge recommended, and the failure of the administrator to get back to you. Other than that, you can refer back to the advice offered earlier on how to present yourself before the judge.

And you always have the option of having an attorney in your area assist you, if you feel you are unable to handle this on your own. It may be getting to the point where a personal review is warranted.

Good luck, Outtaplace.
Hello Quincy
Well I went to court again and that judge asked her what she got done and she said she didn't have a form for what she needed and had to do some research on it and he replied when will you have it done and she replied next week maybe . So basically she has done nothing . And meanwhile I'm having to take off work plus paying for court cost and I asked her infront of judge about my belongings that they took. She said they should've gave them to me but they didn't . She did not even know who is responsible or who to call I gave her a note that was on door of my house and had her make copies.so basically it cost me court cost and fees plus loss of a days work for nothing I'm starting to get really pissed about this whole thing

quincy

Hello Quincy
Well I went to court again and that judge asked her what she got done and she said she didn't have a form for what she needed and had to do some research on it and he replied when will you have it done and she replied next week maybe . So basically she has done nothing . And meanwhile I'm having to take off work plus paying for court cost and I asked her infront of judge about my belongings that they took. She said they should've gave them to me but they didn't . She did not even know who is responsible or who to call I gave her a note that was on door of my house and had her make copies.so basically it cost me court cost and fees plus loss of a days work for nothing I'm starting to get really pissed about this whole thing
Thanks for checking back in, Outtaplace.

I can understand your frustration. I imagine the judge is getting frustrated with the administrator of the estate, as well.

Hello Quincy how are you? I believe the last time I spoke to you I've gone to court after the judge had overturned the foreclosure and he asked her what she had gotten done and she said she could not find a file for that thing and that was it I've emailed her several times asking her to please explain to me what exactly does that mean for the house to be overturned and who is going to compensate me for my property and entire contents of the house I also asked her or told her that I did not feel it was right that I have to pay court costs and fees just to communicate with her and it I had questions that I would like addressed and and she ripped I get a reply stating that she saw the emails and how did she put it if I had another buyer for the house to give her their number so's or give them her number so she they could call her and she would explain everything to them but she won't explain it to me I'm sorry but is bull**** i'll be where do I go from here do I need to call a real estate lawyer and I at I also told her in one of the previous emails that there was nothing left for her to do everything she has either lost everything or there's no claims against the state so why can't she just close it up there twice we have gone to Court since he said he was overturning it and she had not manage to do anything she could not contact anybody she had not contacted anybody the judge said how long will you need she said about a week well the next time we went she couldn't find the file but I'm paying for the court cost because she can't answer a phone call and communicate I just want her removed I told the judge that the first time we appeared before him

Oh and one more thing I did I did not know if we could post pictures or something but I would've sent you ours put a screenshot of the emails

Thanks for checking back in, Outtaplace.

I can understand your frustration. I imagine the judge is getting frustrated with the administrator of the estate, as well.
As far as the judge getting frustrated with the administrator how is that I'm paying for everything he gets paid when I had to put him pay for the court cost the fees everything and her I'm paying this woman to lose everything and it's only five minutes 10 minutes at the most out of his day I don't know it's like they're milking it or something

Good. :)

All Outtaplace can do as sole beneficiary is to bring to the court's attention what the administrator is doing that might be viewed as a mishandling of the estate's assets. She has done that. I am not sure there is much else for her to do.
So you are saying that I'm just SOL that this woman could just lose a man's I just laughed it he keep me cumulated and nothing Kim is going to happen there was no reason for that house to be foreclosed on there is no reason for that pick up to be repossessed All she had to do was talk to me and like I said there's nothing left for her to do why can't I get rid of this woman? I would've like to have at least sold the house it done quick sale but that did not happen because she did not do her job I mean surely that's not it just let the courts be notified or see were she miss manage stuff and that's it within the system is there something wrong with the system then and what about my property it was in that house I guess it's not mine either and there's nothing I can do about it

Hey if some of them post that said did not make any sense it's because I was driving and voice text stupid spellcheck anyway I just wanted to clarify that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">