• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Negligent administrator

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

So you are saying that I'm just SOL that this woman could just lose a man's I just laughed it he keep me cumulated and nothing Kim is going to happen there was no reason for that house to be foreclosed on there is no reason for that pick up to be repossessed All she had to do was talk to me and like I said there's nothing left for her to do why can't I get rid of this woman? I would've like to have at least sold the house it done quick sale but that did not happen because she did not do her job I mean surely that's not it just let the courts be notified or see were she miss manage stuff and that's it within the system is there something wrong with the system then and what about my property it was in that house I guess it's not mine either and there's nothing I can do about it
The administrator of the estate can be held liable for the mishandling of the estate and for any losses suffered by the beneficiaries as a result of this mishandling. The judge is monitoring the administrator's actions. Although you can request of the court once again that the administrator be replaced, beyond that I am not seeing there is much you can do. You could consult with an attorney in your area, though, Outtaplace, to see if that attorney can (after a personal review) find another action for you to take.

Thanks for your latest report. Good luck.

The administrator of the estate can be held liable for the mishandling of the estate and for any losses suffered by the beneficiaries as a result of this mishandling. The judge is monitoring the administrator's actions. Although you can request of the court once again that the administrator be replaced, beyond that I am not seeing there is much you can do. You could consult with an attorney in your area, though, Outtaplace, to see if that attorney can (after a personal review) find another action for you to take.

Thanks for your latest report. Good luck.
I'm not looking to get anybody I don't want anymore or any less than what is mine and that's it and I'll get 17 years invested in this house and I understand it on paper it's really just my dad but still it would not be in the position it's Jenelle if not for her and I think she needs to be held accountable because what she does or does not do affects other people's lives tremendously and like I said if she did not have the time or if she was overloaded with cases all she had to do was say so but her just flat out ignoring me is bull**** pardon my language and I have consulted other attorneys in this area and they flat out told me to find a lawyer in Dallas because I will not find one to go against another year and then Dallas because it's not some multi million Dollar estate it's not worth their time that is why I came to this forum I really do appreciate you listening to me and talking to me about this
Thank all of you I want to thank all of you for your support and it information and advice I will continue to keep you all posted on what's going on
Sincerely
Marcy ( out Of Place )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">