• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Negligent administrator

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Anyone Please tell me if I can hold the administrator of my dads estate liable for the loss of EVERYTHING he had mainly the house I've lived in for 17 yrs and raised my childrren.? 1st off NOTHING was late as far as bills go UNTIL she took over. The ONLY reason she is administrator is because appearantly if your a felon court will not let me have controls of anything. So that's how she came in pic. I'm ONLY child ONLY heir. Well she lost 2 vehicles Anne my house . She SAID she had been making cer payments if she had they would not have repossessed them 2nd I received a notice stating house was behind so I notified her, she said " oh well they can't foreclose for a year" really? So I sent them $4000. They sent it back as insignificant . She still DID NOTHING, it took almost 2mo to see her again . ONLY because I had probate court make me an appointment since she refused to return my calls. I asked to see where she made pymnt on truck and car and when she showed me check book 4mo had gone by before she made a pymnt of $1856. I said wats this? She said "4 mo. " well no wonder they repoed them.. Now someone tell me WHY would ANYONE in their right mind make a car pymnt BEFORE the house??? She NEVER even made one! Intact she opened the bill I gave her when I first met her over a year ago!. I have not been able to see her since I called EVERYDAY for 2mo. And NOTHING!i started getting foreclosure letters and still no return call. Her secretary would apologize for her and even when I left messages that they were gonna auction my house off still she would not return a call! I finally called court and figured isince she let it get so far behind that I couldn't catch it up that I'd do a quick sale which was supposed to stop Foreclosure did NOTHING. My buyer called for 2weeks and she called him back even made appointment with him and that's how I found out that my house had been foreclosed on!!! WHY does he know MORE about my house than ME!? I was PISSED! There was NO REASOn FOR My home to be taken away from me! I had money there was money in estate fund but because of her I lost everything!! And could not do ANYTHING but watch this heartbreaking event take place.! PLEASE HELP! I want her to be held accountable and know that her actions affect people's lives by what she does or DOESNT do!!! HELP PLEASE

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Can Anyone Please tell me if I can hold the administrator of my dads estate liable for the loss of EVERYTHING he had mainly the house I've lived in for 17 yrs and raised my childrren.? 1st off NOTHING was late as far as bills go UNTIL she took over. The ONLY reason she is administrator is because appearantly if your a felon court will not let me have controls of anything. So that's how she came in pic. I'm ONLY child ONLY heir. Well she lost 2 vehicles Anne my house . She SAID she had been making cer payments if she had they would not have repossessed them 2nd I received a notice stating house was behind so I notified her, she said " oh well they can't foreclose for a year" really? So I sent them $4000. They sent it back as insignificant . She still DID NOTHING, it took almost 2mo to see her again . ONLY because I had probate court make me an appointment since she refused to return my calls. I asked to see where she made pymnt on truck and car and when she showed me check book 4mo had gone by before she made a pymnt of $1856. I said wats this? She said "4 mo. " well no wonder they repoed them.. Now someone tell me WHY would ANYONE in their right mind make a car pymnt BEFORE the house??? She NEVER even made one! Intact she opened the bill I gave her when I first met her over a year ago!. I have not been able to see her since I called EVERYDAY for 2mo. And NOTHING!i started getting foreclosure letters and still no return call. Her secretary would apologize for her and even when I left messages that they were gonna auction my house off still she would not return a call! I finally called court and figured isince she let it get so far behind that I couldn't catch it up that I'd do a quick sale which was supposed to stop Foreclosure did NOTHING. My buyer called for 2weeks and she called him back even made appointment with him and that's how I found out that my house had been foreclosed on!!! WHY does he know MORE about my house than ME!? I was PISSED! There was NO REASOn FOR My home to be taken away from me! I had money there was money in estate fund but because of her I lost everything!! And could not do ANYTHING but watch this heartbreaking event take place.! PLEASE HELP! I want her to be held accountable and know that her actions affect people's lives by what she does or DOESNT do!!! HELP PLEASE
Do three things:

1. Calm down. There's no need to yell at THE VOLUNTEERS HERE
2. Tell us your location
3. Leave out the emotion, list only the facts, and ask your question at the end.

Thank you so very much for your understanding.

quincy

Can Anyone Please tell me if I can hold the administrator of my dads estate liable for the loss of EVERYTHING he had mainly the house I've lived in for 17 yrs and raised my childrren.? ... NOTHING was late as far as bills go UNTIL she took over. The ONLY reason she is administrator is because appearantly if your a felon court will not let me have controls of anything ... I'm ONLY child ONLY heir. Well she lost 2 vehicles Anne my house . She SAID she had been making cer payments if she had they would not have repossessed them 2nd I received a notice stating house was behind so I notified her, she said " oh well they can't foreclose for a year" really? So I sent them $4000. They sent it back as insignificant . She still DID NOTHING, it took almost 2mo to see her again . ONLY because I had probate court make me an appointment since she refused to return my calls. I asked to see where she made pymnt on truck and car and when she showed me check book 4mo had gone by before she made a pymnt of $1856. I said wats this? She said "4 mo. " well no wonder they repoed them.. Now someone tell me WHY would ANYONE in their right mind make a car pymnt BEFORE the house??? She NEVER even made one! Intact she opened the bill I gave her when I first met her over a year ago!. I have not been able to see her since I called EVERYDAY for 2mo. And NOTHING!i started getting foreclosure letters and still no return call. Her secretary would apologize for her and even when I left messages that they were gonna auction my house off still she would not return a call! I finally called court and figured isince she let it get so far behind that I couldn't catch it up that I'd do a quick sale which was supposed to stop Foreclosure did NOTHING. My buyer called for 2weeks and she called him back even made appointment with him and that's how I found out that my house had been foreclosed on!!! WHY does he know MORE about my house than ME!? I was PISSED! There was NO REASOn FOR My home to be taken away from me! I had money there was money in estate fund but because of her I lost everything!! And could not do ANYTHING but watch this heartbreaking event take place.! PLEASE HELP! I want her to be held accountable and know that her actions affect people's lives by what she does or DOESNT do!!! HELP PLEASE
Who appointed this administrator?

The court and I've called them and talked to probate secretary and she won't tell me anything that will help and I've called judges office they say call probate court she says I don't know what to tell you dear. I call everyday to attorney and her secretary and I have become Fone friends she agrees that this is not right

I ain't sure I'm sending replays properly?? I know he didn't have a multi million dollar estate but the last thing I wanted was to lose what little he did have. And seems like every law firm wants to pass me along because there's not a lot of money to be made. I just want her to know that her actions can ruin a persons life and she shouldn't be able to do that I TRUSTED HER.

She was supposed to secure the estate right? And sell assets if needed, right? Well she blantenly did nothing I would have never lost that house and the estate suffered because of her.! All she had to do was make a payment hell one have been an effort and to at least communicate with me. But she didn't care.!

Ok I gotta get my load of corn to this chicken farm but I'm staying on here cuz I NEED to know something if there is anything I can do or not . I feel so helpless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">