• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbor harassment Town of Oyster Bay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gonenuts

The following is, obviously, purely anecdotal:

I used to have a family member who was employed by our city's building & safety department. While driving around town for her day-to-day chores (groceries, outings, etc.), she would make notes about violations she observed. When she got back in to work, she would take whatever steps were necessary to make sure those violations were addressed...

Wow, well that definitely put things into perspective. Thank you everyone for all your help and advice. I appreciate it very much. Again sorry for the misplacement of the thread, I back tracked from another TOB thread.

quincy

Wow, well that definitely put things into perspective. Thank you everyone for all your help and advice. I appreciate it very much. Again sorry for the misplacement of the thread, I back tracked from another TOB thread.
We all appreciate the thanks, gonenuts, so thank you.

I hope that your neighbor becomes nicer over time and that code enforcement concentrates their enforcement efforts on someone else for awhile. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">