• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not sure what to do.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hamster01340

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
MA. Dont know if this is the right place to post this thread.
I have been charged with multiple counts of felony B&E.
I have a prelim meeting with my lawyer coming up and dont know what or how much I should tell them. Everyone tells me that I should tell him everything no matter what my part in this matter was Is this good advice?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
MA. Dont know if this is the right place to post this thread.
I have been charged with multiple counts of felony B&E.
I have a prelim meeting with my lawyer coming up and dont know what or how much I should tell them. Everyone tells me that I should tell him everything no matter what my part in this matter was Is this good advice?
Tell your attorney everything. He can't help you if he doesn't have the whole, true and accurate picture.

tranquility

Tell your attorney everything he asks. He may not want to know some things. Give him the basic story and then answer all his questions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">