• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Object or Not to Object

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

menchari

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

I have an interesting option to consider. The Plaintiff recently submitted an Objection to a motion I had filed. The Objection was accepted by the Magistrate, however I noticed the Plaintiff's lawyer took nearly a week to long to file the objection. (over 30 days).
However the lawyer in her objection put numerous ways to help win the case for me as well as having Sanctions done to the Plaintiff's lawyer. Fines, having to face a board of review etc. ( its a mixture of perjury and extrinsic fraud, both state and federal laws that are trying to be avoided etc.) But that is another subject.
My question is: If I have the Magistrate's decision overturned, can I still use what is contained in the Plaintiff's objection to "destroy" their lawyer?
Not to mention win the case as the Plaintiff would then be shown that they have not followed the state and federal requirements they had been trying to avoid. (debt collector)
Is the only way to use what the Plaintiff filed is to not have it overturned, please let me know.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">