• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Office of the chief disciplinary counsel state bar of texas grievance form

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Texas

I have recent prior posts under Family Law/Custody & Visitation that relate to this post.

However, I have now decided that I need to release my lawyer. Unfortunately, after weeks of repeated attempts at contact, she still will not return contact. This is not a new issue with her and I have been dealing with it for 1yr and 6 months. The last date of contact I had with her prior to a single text message in June 2011, was a brief email in Dec. 2011.

My question is it legal for someone to review my grievance before I submit it? If so, can I post it on this site?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Texas

I have recent prior posts under Family Law/Custody & Visitation that relate to this post.

However, I have now decided that I need to release my lawyer. Unfortunately, after weeks of repeated attempts at contact, she still will not return contact. This is not a new issue with her and I have been dealing with it for 1yr and 6 months. The last date of contact I had with her prior to a single text message in June 2011, was a brief email in Dec. 2011.

My question is it legal for someone to review my grievance before I submit it? If so, can I post it on this site?
No one is going to review your grievance for you.

las365

Here are the rules she is supposed to follow as an attorney:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/ethics/tx/code/TX_CODE.HTM

Find what she violated and base your grievance on that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">