• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paralegal giving legal advice Wisconsin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High&Low

It's like blaming the mistress and not your cheating husband. What I mean is that your anger is mis-directed. It's not really the Paralegal who is at fault here. It's the sister and the mother. If you want to report anyone for any conceiveable reason, shouldn't you be focusing on your in-laws instead?

And if your hubby doesn't want to "touch" the issue, perhaps you should let it go...and accept the fact that you married into a family full of nasty people.

tigger22472

High&Low said:
It's like blaming the mistress and not your cheating husband. What I mean is that your anger is mis-directed. It's not really the Paralegal who is at fault here. It's the sister and the mother. If you want to report anyone for any conceiveable reason, shouldn't you be focusing on your in-laws instead?

And if your hubby doesn't want to "touch" the issue, perhaps you should let it go...and accept the fact that you married into a family full of nasty people.
From a moral standpoint I agree. However, from a legal one if the paralegal is doing some of these the OP has mentioned they are practicing UPL which is illegal. The problem lies with if the OP can prove that the paralegal has given out the information. So much information is available on the internet, including statutes that it may be hard to prove.

I also agree that if her husband wants it left alone then it should be.

High&Low

You are right, Tigger. The legal issue on hand is indeed about the paralegal. Sometimes, the preacher in me comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">