• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Payment plans

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sparkle5586

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? (OHIO)

Do attorney's ever accept monthly payments? The economy is really bad and I have had to obtain legal assistance from 3 different attorney's. All of the cases are equally important and the specialize in different areas.

If so, how should I approach the matter so that my attorney knows that I am sincere. The payments would be between $500 to $1200 per month. Please advise.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? (OHIO)

Do attorney's ever accept monthly payments? The economy is really bad and I have had to obtain legal assistance from 3 different attorney's. All of the cases are equally important and the specialize in different areas.

If so, how should I approach the matter so that my attorney knows that I am sincere. The payments would be between $500 to $1200 per month. Please advise.
Yes attorneys accept payment plans. Depends on what type of case you have. I do juvenile/family law and have several clients on payment plans. If they don't pay they are dropped. However if you have engaged three different attorneys you are bound by the contracts you signed with them when it comes to whether they will accept payments of the amounts due and owing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">