• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ashley361

What is the name of your state?TX

I have posted several threats in regards to the Amicus Atty that was appt. to our daughter. Even after we have put in formal denial with the court prior to her appt. She is now in partnership with the ex's atty. She called on a Sun at around 5:30 in afternoon and ask me to come and visit with her in her office. Which I consider big no..no..The ex's atty has already attacked my wife when she went to pay court ordered fees to the AA. in their office. I can only imagine what they heve in store for me going into that office. My atty has put in a motion to now have the AA. disqual from case due to conflict of interest. Hearing is several months away. The AA has refused to resign her appt. on this case and is going to hire a atty to fight so she can stay appt. My questions are what are the chances now that it has been officially set for hearing that she will revoke her appt. to this case via being court ordered to be removed? And what if any hostile actions can I expect from the ex's atty(who had her appt) can I expect? The AA has only met with child 1 time for 35 mins. No other contact has been made...Except the payment of $1500 made by my wife to her office. Does anyone know about court appt atty in these cases about where fees are paid? I recvd a letter from her and several from my atty to pay court registry. They would not except saying they have no order for these fees. We were told to make payment directly to her. Are we entiled to this money back since her job was not done????? How do we have to file another suit(civil) or will judge if she is disqual from case order it??

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">