• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Press, public access police report, court transcript, video

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dcswingle

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX

My parked vehicle was searched in an open park without warrant and without cause. Police report stated evidence seen in plain view on the passenger seat from outside the vehicle. At the suppression hearing officers testified to seeing evidence from outside the vehicle. The patrol car video was shown at the hearing showing the two police officers searching the car. At one point one officer takes off his hat to search the rear seat area. Counsel advised me not to testify at the hearing, probably a mistake. The Judge advised he would give his decision in a few days: I assumed he would review the testimony of the officers against the video The Judge upheld the officers testimony in spite of the video. I requested a copy of the suppression hearing transcript and turns out the court had not ordered the transcript. I paid the court reporter directly after the decision. I asked for a written copy of the ruling. A copy was provided stating there was nothing to contradict the officers' testimony. The ruling was not signed by the Judge. The official written ruling was made by an individual not in the court and without reviewing transcript of the testimony.
The police falsified a police report and gave false testimony under oath, subsequently upheld by the Judge. It is blatantly obvious in the video. I plead guilty with right to appeal. Counsel advised me to appeal to a higher court, Rockwall is a small dirty white unconstitutional county. The DA did time for theft by a public servant.
I just want to take it to the press, FOX, newspaper whatever. Are the police report, suppression transcript and video available to the public? North Texas is very conservative, like a whole other country. Any advice in getting the attention of the press? THX for any input. There is a more complete story in the search and seizure section of this forum.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">