• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Procedure question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

menchari

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH

Can a lawyer file a lien without informing the court of the other parties current address particulary when the lawyer knew at the time he filed it the the other party had not lived at the address the court had in its records for a year or more. (verifieable documentation is available to show the lawyer was aware of the address issue). I am aware they have to inform the other party for garnishments, however is there a loophole for that requirement for liens?

Currently putting the last of the verifiable documentation to sue the party he was representing and a case I can copy nearly word for word and yes it is a midland funding case to copy. Will probably have other posts in regards to the multiple state and federal violations and yes I have the verifiable documents for those.

latigo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH

Can a lawyer file a lien without informing the court of the other parties current address particulary when the lawyer knew at the time he filed it the the other party had not lived at the address the court had in its records for a year or more. (verifieable documentation is available to show the lawyer was aware of the address issue). I am aware they have to inform the other party for garnishments, however is there a loophole for that requirement for liens?

Currently putting the last of the verifiable documentation to sue the party he was representing and a case I can copy nearly word for word and yes it is a midland funding case to copy. Will probably have other posts in regards to the multiple state and federal violations and yes I have the verifiable documents for those.
You sound panicky.

Try taking a deep breath, calm your excitement, compose yourself and start over. Because, frankly no one will be able to make sense of this hectic mess.

Explain the nature of the lien (deed of trust, mortgage lien, mechanic’s lien, judgment lien, attorney’s lien, IRS lien, voluntary/involuntary, etc, ); on whose behalf was it filed/recorded and for what and against what?

What leads you to think that notice of the recording of the lien is required?

How does the lien affect you? What consequences does it have with regard to your intention to sue the client of the attorney that supposedly recorded the lien?

menchari

It was a judgement lien. However I just got confirmation a few hours ago the lien is now gone, after a last ditch effort to reverse the courts decision by the other party.
But can such a lien be done without sending notice to the defendent?
And is it possible to sue the other party for fraud, including multiple sections of the FDCP Act, The "original creditor" turned out to have never been the creditor and the party that filed the lawsuit never had title or the paperwork just a single computer printout of their own creation. And yes I have the verifiable documentation to show and case law to support it. Just don't know if I still can now their case has been dismissed or include the lawyer as on his cases he has previously had similar indufficient paperwork, title, etc cases that had been dismissed as well and keeps on submitting the same kind of stuff knowing it to be garbage.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">