• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Questioning my lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KASHAH

What is the name of your state (Nevada)?
My lawyer received an email from my ex, sent to him only, but who decided to send it on to my lawyer and it did what he wanted, she was very mad that I had sent him an email. OK I blew it but what got to me was the ease he had sent it, no worry on his part tryin to influence my lawyer and her acceptance that she received it. The only one that sees this as wrong, is me. My trust in her now is gone and lost as to what to do and angry. I thought she should have told him it was not right and not welcomed and not to do it again.. He influence her by comment made to my ex and he got just what he wanted. I really feel this was some how wrong and trust is gone. Other thoughts welcome.

Silverplum

My lawyer received an email from my ex, sent to him only, but who decided to send it on to my lawyer and it did what he wanted, she was very mad that I had sent him an email. OK I blew it but what got to me was the ease he had sent it, no worry on his part tryin to influence my lawyer and her acceptance that she received it. The only one that sees this as wrong, is me. My trust in her now is gone and lost as to what to do and angry. I thought she should have told him it was not right and not welcomed and not to do it again.. He influence her by comment made to my ex and he got just what he wanted. I really feel this was some how wrong and trust is gone. Other thoughts welcome.
I'm sure her trust in her client is gone, also.

If you are so upset, hire a different attorney.

Antigone*

You are not making any sense:eek:

Proserpina

Your post doesn't make any sense at all.

Proserpina

OP, you emailed your ex about something, maybe said something foolish, and he forwarded it to your attorney.

Your attorney got mad with you.

Is that it?

garrula lingua

Most attorneys include a statement in their fee agreement, to the effect that they will withdraw from the case if the client is found to have given incorrect info or is using illegal methods, fail to follow the attorney's instructions, etc.

I suggest you find a different attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">