• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is this a rip off?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TRAUMATIZEDINCA

CA. is a lawyer required to inform his/her client of any decisions regarding thier case? for example.... hiring an expert witness, paying him in advance(about $2000.00), and not notifying their client of any fees they will have to pay. my lawyer dropped my brain injury claim, but i still have to pay this expert witness and 5 other ones who examined my case, but did not get to see. Which I have been told that 5 experts have been payed 4 examining my case. Which I never gave my consent 2. Which is almost 10,000!!!!! Is this possible when I never even talked to 4 of them. Or I don't even know if they even exsist when the one who did examine me hasn't wrote a report, etc.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">