• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Serving papers in MN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Joel needs help

I have a legal service that comes to my place of employment often, trying to serve people. Although, I can not let them pass the front unless I get authorization from the person they are trying to serve. Most of the time they say no they can not go past the front.
What this service has been doing is dropping papers (most of the time, throwing them) at me.

What can I do? I cant serve them, im not a third party, not do I want to serve them, I do not get paid to do it.

I called the legal service and they said either serve them or throw them away. Well i dont want to go through this process all of the time.

Is there anything I can do?

Ronin

Yes, ask your employer how you should handle this, rather than your taking any misguided initiatives to call this legal service on your own.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">