• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sexist Companies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bschrimpsher

Tennessee... I'm a single father with custody of my daughter and I'm wondering why I have to listen and see all the sexist comments from businesses.:mad: We are ten years into the millineum, so why aren't the PR people doing the right thing? I'm disgusted with mom this and mom does that. Why can't we say parents?:confused: I'm sure they're other single fathers out there that feel the same way. I want to sue JIF peanut butter company for "choosy moms choose JIF" slogan and McDonalds for the coupon they sent home with my daughter for me. It says Hey, Mom! Be sure to cut out this official ronald mcdonald show reminder.:( To me all this is sexist and can be resolved with the word parent. PR people should be smart enough to figure this out. Can anyone help me sue? :D

HomeGuru

Tennessee... I'm a single father with custody of my daughter and I'm wondering why I have to listen and see all the sexist comments from businesses.:mad: We are ten years into the millineum, so why aren't the PR people doing the right thing? I'm disgusted with mom this and mom does that. Why can't we say parents?:confused: I'm sure they're other single fathers out there that feel the same way. I want to sue JIF peanut butter company for "choosy moms choose JIF" slogan and McDonalds for the coupon they sent home with my daughter for me. It says Hey, Mom! Be sure to cut out this official ronald mcdonald show reminder.:( To me all this is sexist and can be resolved with the word parent. PR people should be smart enough to figure this out. Can anyone help me sue? :D
**A: do you have a legal question? Of course someone can help you sue.
All it takes is $$$$$.

But remember, Mom's rule. IF you sue and do not get a female judge, what then?

Antigone*

You just wanted to use all the pretty colored similies, didn't you:cool:

For all the other Senior Moms out there ~ he he he doesn't this one make you giggle:p

Oh wait, I better take that back, I don't want to get sued. All the Senior Parents.:D:rolleyes:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Oh brother. Get over it man. This is from a FATHER with sole custody who was making these observations nearly 20 years ago :rolleyes:

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Yay, it's back! I was disappointed when it got deleted before.

Okay, people, let's do this in an orderly fashion. A strict limit of one "LOL" per post and a one point penalty for claiming to have spit something on your monitor.

Puns line up on the left, snarkers to the right.

Antigone*

Okay, people, let's do this in an orderly fashion. A strict limit of one "LOL" per post and a one point penalty for claiming to have spit something on your monitor.

This one is not worthy of a <spit>, which side should I line up on:D

Proserpina

What happens when you have too many penalty points?

(I'm thinking Isis and I could be in trouble here...)
:p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">