• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sqatters rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vickicampion55

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? az what are squatters rights in ref to mobile home? I was found to be tresspassing on the land my mobile home is on because after purchasing the home 2/1/10 I allowed TIm to stay inmobile home during construction. The parks attorney said that Tim became a squatter and voided out my signed lease so I was a tresspasser. Is this true?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? az what are squatters rights in ref to mobile home? I was found to be tresspassing on the land my mobile home is on because after purchasing the home 2/1/10 I allowed TIm to stay inmobile home during construction. The parks attorney said that Tim became a squatter and voided out my signed lease so I was a tresspasser. Is this true?
**A: yes it appears to be true since you were not the legal owner of the land and therefore had no authority to let Tim stay on the property.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">