• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statue of limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

juji

What is the name of your state?california
iwas molest as a child by a patalion cheif of the fire dept .in 79 it came out,
this had been going on for 7 years,it just so happens that my mom worked in the adult probation dept and i was told she typed the report{3 sisters also molested}i was a minor,isnt that wrong to have the mom typing up the report
he was not arrested nor does he have to file megan law is their a statue:eek:n a case that may have been mishandeled,is this so old that i couldnt find out
the truth and i could'nt do anything about it anyway?legally or if their is some sort of lie that has been told would it matter now in 2005?i heard governor dumegion pardoned him,which i understand is not easily done,give me somekind of advice on what you would think

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

juji said:
What is the name of your state?california
iwas molest as a child by a patalion cheif of the fire dept .in 79 it came out,
this had been going on for 7 years,it just so happens that my mom worked in the adult probation dept and i was told she typed the report{3 sisters also molested}i was a minor,isnt that wrong to have the mom typing up the report
he was not arrested nor does he have to file megan law is their a statue:eek:n a case that may have been mishandeled,is this so old that i couldnt find out
the truth and i could'nt do anything about it anyway?legally or if their is some sort of lie that has been told would it matter now in 2005?i heard governor dumegion pardoned him,which i understand is not easily done,give me somekind of advice on what you would think

My response:

Please have an adult write your post for you, and not your 5 year old brother.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">