• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended Driver License

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

v6cious

I got a ticket in Oklahoma and I payed it but later received a letter that my License were suspended in Ok, but I was only passing thru Ok on my way home to Ms which is were my license are registered. never been to Ok but that 1 time, so now my Ms license have expired and I went to renew but I was told that Ok had a hold on my license and I can't renew untill they release them, so I call Ok and they tell me that I have to have my license reinstated in Ok which is 350.00 compared to MS. reinstatement fee of 50.00, So my question is is it correct for Ok to demand that i reinstate my license in Ok and put a hold on my license even though I've never had license in Ok.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">