• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Teacher-Student Confidentiality

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bclark2

I have twins in 5th grade. At the last parent teacher conference, in front of all the other parents their teacher was going through some of the issues she was having with the class and brought up students not writing their names on their paper and that this results in lowering their grade. She then went on to tell the entire class of parents that my two children were the two worst offenders in the class and then how that was a kindergarden mistake.

Can she do that?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

seniorjudge

I have twins in 5th grade. At the last parent teacher conference, in front of all the other parents their teacher was going through some of the issues she was having with the class and brought up students not writing their names on their paper and that this results in lowering their grade. She then went on to tell the entire class of parents that my two children were the two worst offenders in the class and then how that was a kindergarden mistake.

Can she do that?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Since you cannot follow simple directions, I can understand how they inherited the trait.

las365

What does this have to do with legal ethics and lawyer malpractice? There is an education law forum if you really think this is an issue.

Tell your kids to write their names on their papers. Viola! Problem solved.

las365

You stinker! Voila! and Abra Cadabra!

Hee, I also deleted and reposted for the sake of the funny. Now we can officially make no sense whatsoever.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">