• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Thread closing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benray

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Connecticut

I'd like to know who closed my "misrepresentation, failure to disclose & more thread" & why?...

Couldn't you guys just warn people of any wrong doing, then suspend them if necessary without closing the entire thread like all other forums.

There was a few clowns raining in on the thread and it was obvious so I reported them..."what's the problem?" Inbox me if you rather, but get at me either way

Proserpina

I'd like to know who closed my "misrepresentation, failure to disclose & more thread" & why?...

Couldn't you guys just warn people of any wrong doing, then suspend them if necessary without closing the entire thread like all other forums.

There was a few clowns raining in on the thread and it was obvious so I reported them..."what's the problem?" Inbox me if you rather, but get at me either way

Admin makes the decision to close the thread when it either goes off-track, or it appears there's nothing further to discuss.

That was apparent (both aspects) in your thread.

Fwiw, your thread isn't actually closed. Did you bother looking?

Banned_Princess

the problem was moderators decided based on your reported posts, that the thread has served its purpose, and should be closed.

you got your answer didn't you?

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Your inability to accept what people were trying to tell you resulted in your denial and refusal to accept reality. Your questions were answered correctly, the thread has served its purpose.

Benray

Admin makes the decision to close the thread when it either goes off-track, or it appears there's nothing further to discuss.

That was apparent (both aspects) in your thread.

Fwiw, your thread isn't actually closed. Did you bother looking?
It was being taken off track by a few hijackers and they were reported cause it was obvious that was their intent instead of contributing.
Yes I've seen the thread, but no one can post so it is closed. Every forum admin warns people then suspends known hijackers, they don't close the thread just because pertinent information is being fed to the public.

Proserpina

It was being taken off track by a few hijackers and they were reported cause it was obvious that was their intent instead of contributing.
Yes I've seen the thread, but no one can post so it is closed. Every forum admin warns people then suspends known hijackers, they don't close the thread just because pertinent information is being fed to the public.

Your thread isn't closed.

This forum isn't like most you'll encounter. You've probably noticed that.

HomeGuru

**A: ok, I closed it.

Silverplum

Feel free to contact this forum's admin in order to let them know that every other forum admin does it that way.

But complaining in a thread isn't going to grant your wish.

Isis1

Actually, admin doesn't run this site your way. I sure didn't get a warning. And if anyone else on your thread got a warning, I would have heard about it. Admin closes threads when posters like yourself refuse to comprehend what they are being told. Admin is the one that determines what is appropriate.

And she saw fit to close your thread since the purpose was already served. If you want to complain, scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the link "contact us" and fuss at how she runs HER site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Benray

the problem was moderators decided based on your reported posts, that the thread has served its purpose, and should be closed.

you got your answer didn't you?
No the only answer I got I already had in "report him to the bar," but that's not what I was looking for. C'mon guys don't ruin this site by gagging it, it supposed to be an awesome place with freedom of speech so people can freely exchange legal information right?...

cyjeff

Whelp, we do things a little differently here, pardner.

If you don't like it, I am fully authorized to refund your full admission cost on your way out.

Proserpina

No the only answer I got I already had in "report him to the bar," but that's not what I was looking for. C'mon guys don't ruin this site by gagging it, it supposed to be an awesome place with freedom of speech so people can freely exchange legal information right?...

This is exactly why your other thread SHOULD be closed.

And so should this thread.

You refused to listen to what people were telling you (and really - are we ALL wrong? I find that highly unlikely). So your options are to hire an attorney, or try to represent yourself.

If you choose the latter, you will probably regret doing so. I'm assuming you haven't read anything you were advised to read?

>Charlotte<

Lurker
No the only answer I got I already had in "report him to the bar," but that's not what I was looking for.
That is certainly not the only answer you got. The fact that you dismiss the ones who didn't tell you what you wanted to hear as "hijackers" is only further evidence of your denial. Nobody wants to waste time arguing with somebody who refuses to accept the truth.

cyjeff

So, not only do you not understand how family court works but you also have no idea what the concept of "freedom of speech" really means.

You obviously want to use the court to fillet your ex... you want her psych records and other privileged information that will only make you look like the southbound end of a northbound horse... but when your attorney told you it was stupid, you demanded he/she continue... until he/she just had enough and quit.

You have yet to articulate why you think it appropriate to release these records to you. No, because you really want to know so that you can share her private information in court isn't a good reason.

You got legal information. You didn't like it. We can't change that.

You have a wonderful day now. If you let go of all that anger, it will be easier to do.

Benray

Your inability to accept what people were trying to tell you resulted in your denial and refusal to accept reality. Your questions were answered correctly, the thread has served its purpose.
Ok, if my questions were answered correcly then tell me why my attorney wouldn't ask the judge for the DNA result & the DCF & child psychologist reports knowing it would clear me?... After he withdrew I asked for those things and the court ordered it with no delay..."why is that?"...he has the license to practice law, I don't and got more from the court alone than with him on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">