• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unethical lawyer in ventura county

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

squalus7

CA
Hi guys,
I am new here to the site but I am very desperate.
My wife filled for divorce last year after she was caught cheating.
I have had the most ethical representation so far but I can't take it anymore. My X has had the most unethical representation and it has work well for and got her loads of support from me and her attorneys fees.
I am out of money and options as the dirt bags just keep getting more and more. I need to stop the bleeding but I need a new cut throat lying unethical attorney that I can find. I need my IE done a division of property and to end this quick.
My question to you guys, does anyone know or have a recommendation to attorney that will say and do anything?
I am located in Simi Valley Cal. ( Ventura County)

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
CA
Hi guys,
I am new here to the site but I am very desperate.
My wife filled for divorce last year after she was caught cheating.
I have had the most ethical representation so far but I can't take it anymore. My X has had the most unethical representation and it has work well for and got her loads of support from me and her attorneys fees.
I am out of money and options as the dirt bags just keep getting more and more. I need to stop the bleeding but I need a new cut throat lying unethical attorney that I can find. I need my IE done a division of property and to end this quick.
My question to you guys, does anyone know or have a recommendation to attorney that will say and do anything?
I am located in Simi Valley Cal. ( Ventura County)
The forum does not recommend attorneys. If you wish to locate an attorney, you can click the https://attorneypages.com/ located on the bottom of every page.

OP, I once told a friend in your same situation, "Choose the one with the most annoying TV commercial." She had no small amount of good luck going with that advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">