• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Veteran rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

you dont get to decide that, I asked a question a serious of questions and this forum states we can ask questions. and I want my question asked. I GET TO DECIDE if it's a rant not you.
Hon...We get to decide who to assist. Please talk to a mental health person ...PLEASE! :)

Proserpina

you dont get to decide that, I asked a question a serious of questions and this forum states we can ask questions. and I want my question asked. I GET TO DECIDE if it's a rant not you.

Um..no.

The mod decides whether or not your ranting stays put. Not you. Ever. Even if.

You do, however, clearly have no clue about legalities. I suggest you speak to an attorney who I'm sure will be happy to get paid for listening.

Last edited by a moderator:

quincy

Actually, it is NOT your choice. And your question (which was never really posed as such) was answered many times over. Read the thread you started and see if you can locate the answers.

And what is the name of your state (not that it really matters at this point, because I am thinking your time on this forum will be a very short one)?

A

AskerofQuestion

Actually, it is NOT your choice. And your question (which was never really posed as such) was answered many times over. Read the thread you started and see if you can locate the answers.

And what is the name of your state (not that it really matters at this point, because I am thinking your time on this forum will be a very short one)?
it was not answered because everytime i responded to the 'replier' my reply was left for an admin to choose if it was good or not or it was deleted regardless if there was anger or not. the admin on this site and the senior members what their answers to be the specific correct answers and not refuted. So they don't allow the refutation and dictated "these are the legit answers" when they are not. The question was not answered because replies from me are not allowed. As if I have to choke down the false answer and if I don't like it I have to leave. Not gonna happen.

Just Blue

you've got to be the worst admin I have ever seen on any forum. Controller of who gets to post and deleting and blocking responses even when you ask a question of the OP. You're pathetic and power controlling. Worse than the USSR in not letting people say what they want when they want and letting it stay and sit for others to read or hear.
I am just a Member of this site. Just like you are. I am not an Administrator.

Silverplum

it was not answered because everytime i responded to the 'replier' my reply was left for an admin to choose if it was good or not or it was deleted regardless if there was anger or not. the admin on this site and the senior members what their answers to be the specific correct answers and not refuted. So they don't allow the refutation and dictated "these are the legit answers" when they are not. The question was not answered because replies from me are not allowed. As if I have to choke down the false answer and if I don't like it I have to leave. Not gonna happen.
You'd think that a real military man would know how to follow simple instructions.

TigerD

AskerofQuestions - Please go back to the VA and seek some assistance with your anger problem. You can't control everything. Your attitude and approach pushes people that can help you away. Look for a Vet Center - there are many throughout the nation. The counseling takes time, but it works.

Good luck.

DC

quincy

So you want us to tell you something that is not true just to appease you? That is not how this site (generally) operates.

The law, and the case law, clearly show that 5301 allows for support amounts to be deducted. What 5301 does not allow for is the disability amounts to be attached or garnished by creditors. Family members are not creditors. So says many court decisions.

What is the name of your state?

And, please, AskerofQuestion: No one here deserves your verbal abuse. Please be pleasant to those who have the knowledge and the ability to help you with your legal concerns.

A

AskerofQuestion

I am not a Vet nor was I in the military. interesting how you assume. In fact I know lots of vets and talk to them quite often and know the specifics quite well. my question that none of you lawyers have answered is specifically why aren't you following the federal law to the letter and doing your own thing in the courts and only citing state law or counsels that aren't law? Don't tell me you're not, tell me why you are. If you don't answer i am going to assume you're cowards. It's not smart "protecting yourself" in words. Smart is being direct and forward and admitting and standing tall in your own choices and way you run your businesses. if you don't want to follow the law (written laws) then say so instead of playing the word game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">