• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What Does Cfts Mean...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

britishbeef

:confused: What is the name of your state?NC..I am currently applying for a job, and they requested a copy of my criminal report from the state of NC, well they don't understand the bloody thing and neither do I. I was arrested for second degree tresspassing in 00', went to court pled guilty, i cannot remember what the judge gave me, but on my criminal report it reads ;
SPEC. COND:CFTS
PROB:NONE
FINE/COSTS$
REST$
SENT:
TYPE:C
(M) SECOND DEGREE TRESPASS
Does anyone know what on earth CFTS is?

britishbeef said:
:confused: What is the name of your state?NC..I am currently applying for a job, and they requested a copy of my criminal report from the state of NC, well they don't understand the bloody thing and neither do I. I was arrested for second degree tresspassing in 00', went to court pled guilty, i cannot remember what the judge gave me, but on my criminal report it reads ;
SPEC. COND:CFTS
PROB:NONE
FINE/COSTS$
REST$
SENT:
TYPE:C
(M) SECOND DEGREE TRESPASS
Does anyone know what on earth CFTS is?
CFTS = confirmatory test

garrula lingua

??? Court Finding of Trespass Second (degree) ?????
Prior Poster gave best advice - call the court clerk or go to court & ask the clerk.

It's usual when someone pleads to tresspass, they are ordered to stay away from that location....

garrula lingua said:
??? Court Finding of Trespass Second (degree) ?????
Prior Poster gave best advice - call the court clerk or go to court & ask the clerk.

It's usual when someone pleads to tresspass, they are ordered to stay away from that location....
Could be, but I found it to mean confirmatory test, though it doesnt exactly makes sense given his situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">