• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What legal cause of action is valid and is a criminal complaint required first

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Joan Hogan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new jersey

My issues appear to be unlike any others which is the primary reason I have failed repeatedly to obtain assistance.

My property was taken via legal actions, one being a foreclosure of which I was not as party. This is because it is not possible for me to be a party as I have no relationships (contracts) to include no authorization of a security interest in my property to secure contractual debt of others.

During the process attempting to resolve matters and prevent the final action of taking my property, I discovered facts that provided knowledge of problem issues that existed all along. Moreover facts established based on events that occurred involving people's actions, primarily attorneys show proof of knowledge, intent, purpose, etc. in that it was illegal to proceed with actions. This includes that taking my property was a crime.

How do I go about requiring that proof of claims be produced and knowing a response that includes this proof is not possible, is a response lacking proof sufficient to have valid cause for filing a criminal complaint?

Proseguru

You need not be an investigator ... that's why we have police. Go and file a complaint; if they say come back with more evidence then you can or they may actually do their job and conduct an investigation.

More often than not, police are to busy to actually investigate crimes so don't be surprised if they tell you that they don't do investigations in respect to your type of case. But you can try.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">