• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What is stopping attorneys from setting up shop in public areas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liu Law

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

What is stopping attorneys from providing free legal advice on Third Street Promenade/public areas?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Banned_Princess

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

What is stopping attorneys from providing free legal advice on Third Street Promenade/public areas?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
stop starting all of these threads, you deleted the one you had an answer to.

Liu Law

Sorry I am new at this

Sorry I am new at this. I did not receive a response to the question I posted previously. Mr. Silverplum responded that there is no third street promenade in Denver.

Silverplum

Sorry I am new at this. I did not receive a response to the question I posted previously. Mr. Silverplum responded that there is no third street promenade in Denver.
I did.

Because it's the only logical answer to your question.

For one thing, YOU keep erasing the ONLY question the forum asks, which is WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR STATE.

How are we to know why you can't set up on some street in some unknown town in some unknown state?? YOU didn't bother to tell us.

Therefore, the ONLY logical answer is that there is no Third Street Promenade in Denver.

Liu Law

Deletion of previous post

Thank you Banned_Princess. I will attempt to delete the previous post.
Mr. Silverplum: Duly noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">