• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who is above US Attorney?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mavrik

So, if the US Attorney won't file charges, I'm basically screwed bringing a felon to justice?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
This is the third thread you've posted in which you've ignore the question of your state.

If you can't be bothered, why should we be bothered? I'm just sayin'... :rolleyes:

Mavrik

This is the third thread you've posted in which you've ignore the question of your state.

If you can't be bothered, why should we be bothered? I'm just sayin'... :rolleyes:

What state I'm in is irrelevant to the questions or answers. It's pretty much the same as needing to know my dog's name in order to have an answer.

Tell me how knowing my state would have changed the answer?

ecmst12

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it's not your job to bring a felon to justice (unless you are the DA, but if you were, you would not be asking this question).

Zigner

What state I'm in is irrelevant to the questions or answers. It's pretty much the same as needing to know my dog's name in order to have an answer.

Tell me how knowing my state would have changed the answer?
Tell me the name of your state and I'll tell you ;)

Mavrik

ecmst12, It is if it directly effects me, I'm the one being violated, I want charges filed against the perp.

Zigner, You certainly have a thing about states. Again, the answer does not change from state to state, so how is knowing relevant?

Zigner

ecmst12, It is if it directly effects me, I'm the one being violated, I want charges filed against the perp.

Zigner, You certainly have a thing about states. Again, the answer does not change from state to state, so how is knowing relevant?
If you can't follow the rules, why expect any help? :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">