• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who has the last word? my lawyer or me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TRAUMATIZEDINCA

CA. does an attorney have the last word/discussion regarding my injury/tramatic brain injury case or do i? can he tell me whats gong to happen and theres nothing i can do about it? or can he only give me his opinion/advice and let me decide whats the best for me and allow me to say whether i consent to it or not? :confused:

rmet4nzkx

TRAUMATIZEDINCA said:
CA. does an attorney have the last word/discussion regarding my injury/tramatic brain injury case or do i? can he tell me whats gong to happen and theres nothing i can do about it? or can he only give me his opinion/advice and let me decide whats the best for me and allow me to say whether i consent to it or not? :confused:
Without further facts, one can only assume that your attorney was justified in withdrawing from your case acording to the terms of your contract. Please see https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=281985 for more detained response rather than posting duplicate questions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">