• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who is responsible for proper court hearings?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

45Frank

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NC and NJ

If this isn't in the right area please move to proper forum.

My question is for the professions here in the court system. If you go back and read my ex is an expert at lying and deceiving the courts and I have written letters to the courts all the way up to the state level but never get anything back but forum type responses.

What recourse is there when the ex LIES in court about notifying me proper about court dates, of the last FOUR times she has taking me to court I have been notified ONLY ONCE properly. The courts in NJ do not ask for physical proof just ask her and she lies. The last time she sued for thousands and won because I was never notified so i didn't show. The order says she was their and provided testimony, but there isn't even a record of a Motion. She has two family members who work in the court system and in my opinion are jockeying paperwork. It's always to late to appeal because I don't find out for months sometime.

First time I was notified by her proper, second time I found out by just looking on the court's page and was half way thru Virginia on my way to court 750 miles away when I got a call asking if I was going to show, she asked for the date and the Judge to be changed and it was granted but I was never notified. The third time same thing I was never notified and just looked on the court page and seen it and never had proper time to answer (one day) but this Judge ripped her a new one and thru it out.
The last time I just never seen it on line and never found out about it until she tried to collect money here in NC weeks later. I did call the Judge's court clerk and was told they couldn't find the motion, also wrote a letter to the court clerk who said there is no motion that could be found, she even contacted Trenton and they have no record of a motion just the Order. I have given up on my attorney in NJ who I have given thousands over the years and now am convinced I am nothing more then a cash cow, he no longer gives straight answers and I am tired of his comments about trips/vacations to the Bahamas every time I call or see him. It's not funny!!!!

Who is responsible to see things are properly handled in the courts and how do I see there is proper punishment for the ineptness?
Who and how do I write to in the county, the state or even higher? Is there anyone responsible for this type of incompetence?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">