• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

!?!Why won't someone help me!?!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jblwired

I live in North Georgia.

To whom it may concern,

So! No one here in Walker County Georgia, including, but not limited to, all the MANY people, attorneys, local government officials, county supervisors, and even the commissioners office, that I have spoke with, except for one person just today, wanted to tell me about this important fact. Apparently, I was required to file some sort of special notice form, within 180 days of the date of my injuries after being forcefully involved in a collision, at no fault of my own, by a local county school bus(a government vehicle). That's ok though, because fortunately enough, I have another year here in Georgia, before the statute of limitations runs out, to personally file suit against ALL parties responsible for my injuries and losses that I have encountered from being side-swiped by the said school bus. I have that legal right and I WILL BE acting on it.

Now, because of other peoples negligence, I have been forced to pursue a disability case with SSI for the last year, and attend multiple $15.00 doctor appointments and emergency room visits, which I CAN NOT even afford, to try and get help for my low back, neck, shoulder, abdominal and head injuries, or even be able to pay for my prescriptions so that I am not in constant severe pain and at risk of ANOTHER near fatal heart attack.

I have some info for any of those that don't know me well, I am a very intelligent, diligent, persistant, and now extremely aggravated person that is in the business of making money to care for my family of five with, not letting my eviction notice go unnoticed and losing my home, my money, and my entire way of life to careless and negligent ********* like yourselves.

It turns out that the so called "special notice", that I was NEVER advised to go file, by ANY of the hundreds of parties that I personally contacted, well, it doesn't even matter any more, because I KNOW that I still have the legal right to file a civil suit, in the superior court in Georgia, against every governmental entity that doesn't seem to want to accept responsibility for this state employees reckless actions. This will include ALL local, county, and state level school board/transportation department officials and supervisors, and ESPECIALLY the bus driver himself and his personal insurance carrier. I have that right and I WILL be exercising it!

So with that being said, are there any decent individuals out there that might opt to assist me with my civil lawsuit, and even possably avoid one against themselves, and be greatly appreciated and compensated?

Sincerely,

The injured victim of the walker county school bus, that was reported and warned by state patrol of his failure to yield at the stop sign at the end of Johnson Road, while I was traveling strait on Mission Ridge road, trying to get to work, but was not allowed to because of this damaging HIT AND RUN collision that has even gone mostly unacknowledged by their insurance carrier (Utica National).

PS. A SMALL DENT IN A CAR DOES NOT DESIGNATE HOW MUCH INJURY OCCURRED TO THE OCCUPANT OF THE SAID CAR. ANY JUDGE OR ATTORNEY WILL TELL YOU THAT, IF NEED BE! I AM INJURED AND APPARENTLY I AM GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE ALL OF YOU PEOPLE HELP ME AND MY FAMILY! HELL, MY KIDS CAN'T EVEN GET A RIDE ON A BUS WHERE WE LIVE, BUT WE SURE ARE PAYING FOR THEM!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I removed your personal info. But, you have 180 days to file a claim with the government entity. Then, they have to deny your claim, THEN you can sue.

Dandy Don

You need to have a personal consultaton with an attorney who specializes in personal injury cases or disability cases for further advice about your situation and about this special notice.

Dillon

You need to have a personal consultaton with an attorney who specializes in personal injury cases or disability cases for further advice about your situation and about this special notice.
also i would have any newly hired lawyer who misses any filing deadlines, agree in our contract they will pay for any and all damages cause by their negligences.

also a preapproved itemized price list for services to be rendered.

also require weekly updates with fees if i was not updated on time.

also list of their wins in court and how many lost cases they have.

also cancellation of contract for their bad faith, fraud, misinformation and misrepresantation.

and any other things i could think of, i would make it good and fair

Last edited:

moburkes

How many people were responsible for your injuries, that you need to sue so many of them for causing them?

cyjeff

Let me give you a bit of advice.

NEVER count on the people on the other side of the lawsuit to tell you the proper way to sue them.

That is why you should get your own attorney. Forget that crap Dullard posted... just get one on contingency..

cyjeff

also i would have any newly hired lawyer who misses any filing deadlines, agree in our contract they will pay for any and all damages cause by their negligences.

also a preapproved itemized price list for services to be rendered.

also require weekly updates with fees if i was not updated on time.

also list of their wins in court and how many lost cases they have.

also cancellation of contract for their bad faith, fraud, misinformation and misrepresantation.

and any other things i could think of, i would make it good and fair
And then you would be escourted out of the office with, maybe, the best wishes of the attorney.

You seem to think that the attorney will bow and scrape when you walk in. They won't.

Well, if they do, you have the wrong attorney.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Dillon's wiring was muffed at the factory...don't pay any attention to him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">