• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Withholding Info from the court by State/County Employee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

menchari

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH

First this has nothing to do with my other recent posts as I do a bit of this for other family members, friends etc.

This is a Juvenile court case where a copy of two emails a county supervisor received containg information that is required to be brought to the courts attention and includes the agency for which he works for on their policy to provide. The information that this is in regards to was presented under oath opposite of what the two emails show. Email copies were provided by the sender.
I do not have prior experience with juvenile court and the one who withheld the information is normaly exempt from negligence issues being with job and family services.
It will be presented to the OIG which with what little case information in that area is public seems to be one of the very few ways to remove these people at least under Ohio laws. Multiple lawyers are handling the actual case so I am just helping out with the grievance.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

First this has nothing to do with my other recent posts as I do a bit of this for other family members, friends etc.

This is a Juvenile court case where a copy of two emails a county supervisor received containg information that is required to be brought to the courts attention and includes the agency for which he works for on their policy to provide. The information that this is in regards to was presented under oath opposite of what the two emails show. Email copies were provided by the sender.
I do not have prior experience with juvenile court and the one who withheld the information is normaly exempt from negligence issues being with job and family services.
It will be presented to the OIG which with what little case information in that area is public seems to be one of the very few ways to remove these people at least under Ohio laws. Multiple lawyers are handling the actual case so I am just helping out with the grievance.
Thanks for sharing.

Just Blue

Family, Friends members and others etc...should post for themselves.;)

OHRoadwarrior

So you were hiding in the office to make sure supervisor read these emails and they did not get filtered out or sent to his spam folder?

latigo

Be carefull of doing such "bits" for other people. Someone might accuse you of acting like a lawyer.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
So you were hiding in the office to make sure supervisor read these emails and they did not get filtered out or sent to his spam folder?
Ummm, fraud happens. I know it happens. In fact my district court knows it happens because they ruled that a state/county employee committed FRAUD and thus voided every decision ever made in a case taking it back five years.

OHRoadwarrior

Ummm, fraud happens. I know it happens. In fact my district court knows it happens because they ruled that a state/county employee committed FRAUD and thus voided every decision ever made in a case taking it back five years.
I don't dispute fraud happens. I was attempting to point out because one sent an email, does not mean the recipient received and read it.

OHRoadwarrior

That I can agree with but I would also state it depends.
A subpoena to the system administrator can track the email to see if it was deposited into the supervisors email account and if it was opened. I try to take my posts one step at a time, when dealing with situations like this. It gets more info out of the OP's. As usual, I nod respectfully to the level of expertise you bring to FA.:)

menchari

True since there may or may not be an email glitch. Many governmental agencies/programs and contractors also keep the records of emails for variable amounts of time off site. There is an outfit in Texas that keeps those records for a number of DOL programs for example (worked at one once). So I am aware of the possibilty of having to subpoena the email records if necesary. Also looking into how to present the info to the OIG.

I received a lot of experience digging into records to prevent people trying to get a hold of a small piece of your tax dollars at one time, and that was just so I could get the proper bills paid, so digging and research is what I do from time to time since then. And no I don't do govermental for years now.

For the other postings yes I have done cases for myself and I have done research on occasion for others. However I am well aware that I can only represent myself pro se and not another as bad stuff can and will happen for anyone claiming to be a professional when they are not.
In either case this is only one piece of a very complicated mess so I am just keeping this on the one piece only.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">