• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2010 Equinox Fuel Gage Problems-4th Repair Attempt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

predden2003

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tENNESSEE
I purchased a new 2010 Equinox the end of April 2010. 2 days later, it was towed back to a dealership. They told me it was the fuel transfer pump in the fuel tank that had gone out. About 2 weeks later it was towed again to another dealership, they told me the 1st dealership did not hook up the transfer pump. About 2 weeks later I ran out of gas again....the fuel gage and the digital gage each time told me I had 79, 89 and 91 miles left. I took it back to the dealership and they assured me it was fixed and they tested it to make sure it was ok., It has happened again. This time the gage told me I had 109 miles left in fuel. I purchased this new car because I have a 83 year old Aunt with 4th stage breast cancer. I take her to the Dr and hospital quite often and I did not want my previous Chevy (which had 148,000) to break down with me and her in it. Twice this car has been on the side of the road with her in it and 93 degree heat. Now the dealership tells me I have to bring it back in for the 4th time. I want them to buy it back. Any help?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">