• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bought used car with multiple recalls

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Brittneypen

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
i bought a used car from carmax that had 4 recalls. each one i took to the dealership to fix. now I'm having an issue with my car again and it has a recall but the dealership said they already fixed the recall on my car. when i asked him how many recalls were fixed on my car, they replied 5 but i only took it in 3 times. does the lemon law fall into this issue somewhere? 3 or 5 times is allot of recalls.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
i bought a used car from carmax that had 4 recalls. each one i took to the dealership to fix. now I'm having an issue with my car again and it has a recall but the dealership said they already fixed the recall on my car. when i asked him how many recalls were fixed on my car, they replied 5 but i only took it in 3 times. does the lemon law fall into this issue somewhere? 3 or 5 times is allot of recalls.
Nope - take it in and have the recall work done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">