• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cannot Receive Online Diploma

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gregl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
I was wondering if anyone can help me? I am currently enrolled in an online course being offered from a college located in Georgia. I have passed all the required tests, all I need to do to get my degree is to submit a final assignment. This i have done, a total of three times, yet the grader insists that "I did not do the assignment" because, in his mind, it was done so well, that it is beyond my capabilities to do. I have already explained that I have had experience in the field prior to enrolling in the course, yet nothing to my satisfaction has been taken. i have called the school; all they tell me to do is to "follow what the grader says and resubmit my assignment". This is ridiculous of course, since the grader offers no real advice, he just thinks that i did not complete the assignment. I do have evidence (sketch work, screenshots of websites where the information was gleaned, as well as testimonies from people who witnessed me do the assignment). What should I do? Can anyone please advise me as to my next step? What should I do with the evidence I have gathered?

Thank you,
gregl

RRevak

Technically your "evidence" doesn't really mean a whole lot since anyone could have made the sketches, read websites, and witnesses aren't always reliable. And here's the thing about your situation: Instructors are pretty good at spotting suspicious papers by students. If your work until the final assignment had been subpar, or even decent but not great, then you suddenly pop up with a masterpiece that's going to scream you borrowed someone for your final piece. What were your grades, quality of work, and responses up until the final assignment?

Dave1952

When you say that you have submitted a final assignment 3 times do you mean that you sent the same piece of work 3 times or do you mean that you did 3 different final assignments?
If the prof thinks you are turning in someone else's work, offer to do a new and different final assignment with the inclusion of your research notes. Perhaps the prof will find that to be acceptable.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">