• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car keeps breaking down

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mswhat2do

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pa

bought a car from jd byryder a year ago.car keeps breaking down. twice they have replaced fuel pump and the car still keeps breaking down. almost lost my job last year behind it. now i'm in the same situation this year because i have called off two days in a row. what can i do

mswhat2do

its actually my boyfriends car and every time theres a problem he takes it in and they work on it but the same problems keep coming back

swalsh411

You didn't answer the question. What warranty, if any, came with the car?

I am thinking none or one that has expired by now in which case you have no recourse against the seller. Maybe you should try a different brand of fuel pump or have a different shop install in.

gogo589

It's been a year and it's not even your car. Is this a backyard mechanic? Try another mechanic and have them give you a diagnosis. If that doesn't work, find a tall cliff...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">