• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

chevy problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jrpeters

what is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? wisconsin
In december of 2009 i bought a g.m. certified used 2007 chevrolet silverado from a local dealership. I started having mechanical problems with it the first week. To date i have had to have it repaired 15 times,and there is still one recurring problem they can't figure out. The dealership has done all the work under warranty and extended my bumper-to-bumper warranty,but i am fed-up with having to have this vehicle serviced all the time and me being un-mechanical am concerned that the repairs g.m. is having them do are just "patches" to get me past the warranty,also that the vehicle will not be worth what it should be because of all the mechanical problems.I bought a certified used vehicle in hopes that i would not have these problems because i am not a mechanical person. Do i have any kind of recourse?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">