• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i got a stituation...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

burgman

Cali lemom-law i purchased a 99' mazda b4000 4x4. with 98k miles on it. and yes i did it without consulting a mechanic. so now its gonna cost me thousands of dallors just to make it safe. like around 3-4 then there are like 2 more thousand in lil ware and tares that need to be done. nobody has done any service on this truck for the last four years. all i was told was wrong was a rip in the cv boot. so knowing a 20 year old kid owned it for the last four years put a offroad suspension then took it off himself (jerry-rigged) he ran all the fluids bone dry... theres got to be something that i can do. when all he said was the ripped cv boot (easy 200 dollar fix) and its perfectly drivable when my mechanic said "thats not safe the power steering can go at anytime or the rear suspension might collapse !

swalsh411

So you purchased a 13 year old truck that you knew a young person had modified and taken off road without having it inspected first?

Folks, you can't fix stupid.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Here is a link you may find useful in answering your questions:

http://bit.ly/rwxcWs

However, I CAN tell you that this is not a lemon law issue. Enjoy your new car.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">