• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

INspection Fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crazykeith

What is the name of your state? MD Hi a car I bought from a used car dealership I later learned had a problem which should have not passed inspection. The motor mount had been broken ever since purhcase. Also one day the drivers door got jammed so i could not get out of the car. I decided then to get it inspected by someone else. The inspector named all the probelsm and the car failed inspection because of the mount. I dont knwo what to do the car also has had other damage done to it which I was not told. The door had been replaced and the front panel and bumper the paint is all now peeling off becasue of a lousy job done. Is there anything I can do. Also the state inspection station where the dealership had it inspected totally lied to me he said therte was nothing wrong with the motor mount. But then two mechanics told me otherwise. Isnt there any laws againt the inspection stations lying and dealerships selling faulty cars.
Also the car was not sold as is
Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">